Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jo vs The Laundry

I was in the kitchen cleaning,  when I saw Josiah folding the wash cloths and hand towels out in the living room. (Yes, I had a pile of laundry on my couch waiting to be folded).  He told me he was going to fold some laundry.  I told him that would be wonderful and continued cleaning.  Then I saw him grab a big towel to fold.  Now,  last week was the first time I taught him how to fold a big towel, and I only showed him once or twice, thinking he will never remember all the steps.  I completely underestimated his abilities, because he did a fantastic job.  I am not talking about an easy fold either,   I am talking about hotel style folding.  (I worked in a hotel during high school and some college)  I can not believe he remembered how to fold it like that.  He forgot one step, but I don't think anybody would have noticed, or even thought a four year old folded the towel.  I am so proud, I have to post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...