Saturday, November 3, 2012

27 Weeks

       Jameson's movements are becoming stronger, some of the movements are starting to become uncomfortable. I love to feel him move though, it is my favorite part of pregnancy.  Josiah and Jada were able to feel him move this week.  When it was Jada's turn to feel him, he made a huge movement and she shrieked with laughter. 

Well, it's like my body knew I was getting ready to start the third trimester. I bent over to load the dishwasher and got a shooting pain through out  my entire upper back. Since then my back has been hurting. Also, the sciatic pain has decided to show up this week, it was just a matter of time.  I am hoping the chiropractor can fix it next week.
    

     I am predicting he will be born January 22, weighing 7 pounds 14 oz. Justin is predicting the 26th, weighing in at 7 pounds 8 oz.

                                      25 Weeks       
                                      26 Weeks        
                                      28 Weeks
                                                                                   29 Weeks
                                                                                   30 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...