Saturday, November 17, 2012

29 Weeks

This pregnancy seems like it is going by the quickest out of all my pregnancies.  I say that now, but I might not feel the same way in a few weeks, when all the pregnancy aches and pains increase. This week has been an OK week. The pins and needles feeling I get in my hands, at the end of my pregnancies, has already started.  It just means I am nearing the end, right? 

The other day, I read some old journal entries from when I was pregnant with Juliet.  Oh boy!  When I was around 28 or 29 weeks pregnant with Juliet I was, planting a garden, potty training Jada, and nursing her.  I was also healing up from a sprained back.  WHAT?!  With this pregnancy, it's all I can do just to keep up with my regular duties.  I am not sure where my energy came from then, but I sure could use some now. 

It's amazing how strong his movements feel, at just 29 weeks in the womb.
Even with the lack of energy, aches and pains, I feel blessed to be pregnant with this fourth baby.

28 Weeks                30 Weeks
27 Weeks
26 Weeks
25 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...