Saturday, December 22, 2012

34 Weeks and Nesting

I have been trying to take it easy this week, with the pressure and contractions that I have been having.  I was able to get a lot a rest.  Towards the end of the week I started feeling better, but also anxious to get things done before the baby gets here. I was able to get a lot done in the past two days. 
With my last pregnancy, the nesting started about three weeks before baby Juliet arrived.  We definitely want him to stay in a least that amount of time.

My mom, aka Grandma, will be arriving in about a week.  The kids are very excited.  I decided I need more help before the baby arrives, rather than after the arrival.  I always feel so much better, physically and mentally, after the baby is born.

He is still flip flopping from head up to head down to sideways.  He just can't decide. Hopefully he will choose to stay head down pretty soon.  He should be almost 18 inches long now, and just under 5 pounds!

I am doing very well this pregnancy compared to my first pregnancy with  Josiah, as you can see the difference. This photo was taken at 33 and a half weeks.


 25 Weeks          28 Weeks          31 Weeks
 26 Weeks          29 Weeks          32 Weeks
 27 Weeks          30 Weeks          33 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...