Saturday, December 29, 2012

35 Weeks and a Breech Baby

I had my 35 week appointment yesterday.  I've known for about a week or so Jameson has been breech.  When he flipped from head down to head up, it really relieved some of the pressure and contractions.  My midwife is still concerned that I could go into labor early. I have to go back next week to make sure the little guy is no longer breech. I forgot to ask what they do if he is still breech at that point. I also had to have my thyroid retested. Last time they tested it was a little low, so she wants make sure it hasn't gone any lower.
I looked on the Spinning Babies website and found a couple of things I can do to try and get him to flip. I am really hoping it works. If it doesn't, I will make the dreaded 3 hour (one way) trip to a chiropractor that specializes in prenatal chiropractic care, to see if she can get him to flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...