Monday, December 24, 2012

A Day in the Life of Three Little Ones

This morning everyone slept in until 6:30.  Of course they were wide awake at 3:00 am. I had to tell them it was the middle of the night and to go back to bed, thankfully they did.
We have already had breakfast, and Josiah has already retrieved a load of clean cloths from the dryer for me.

Next, I was going though some more of Josiah's old cloths for Jameson, and they decided it would be great to play in the plastic tub the cloths were in.  Josiah pulled, while Jada and Juliet rode. As  you can see we are still not dressed. It's about 8:30 am.  We are not on schedule today, after Jameson comes, we will get back to normal.

 After they played for a bit, they helped me pick up.  Josiah brought me another load of clean laundry, picked up dirty cloths, and toys. Juliet threw trash away. Jada helped gather laundry, and pick up toys. They all did a great job helping me today.
During the cleaning spree Jameson moved in such a way that made me say, "Ouch!"  Josiah replied, "Maybe you should go sit down." He's very thoughtful.
 Jada found a clean blanket that I was getting ready to fold, she grabbed it and started spreading it out on the floor, she said she was spreading it out for Jameson. She is very excited for him to arrive.
Next, lunch, then nap.










Time to wake up! One by one they started to wake up.  First Juliet, then Josiah, and finally Jada. While we were waiting for Jada to wake up, Josiah brought me yet another load of laundry.  "It's his new favorite thing to do."  Yesterday, I grabbed a small load out of the dryer, and when he saw the clean cloths laying on the couch, he got upset that I didn't let him get them. I love that he likes to help.  After Jada woke up, they began playing again. 















               










                                                                                          
Next, they helped me make dinner by washing off the potatoes.
 Then off to play, "Throw Ball." It's their own made up game of...you guessed it, throwing a ball.

Right before dinner, it started to snow, and for some reason snow brings increased excitement and hyperactivity. Combine that with Dad arriving home, and they went crazy. They were very excited to see more snow, and their dad.
From the outside looking in

After dinner, we had dancing!!!





Next, they got pajamas on, brushed teeth, and went to bed. Good Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...