Saturday, December 8, 2012

BumGenius 4.0 Cloth Diapers

The BumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers are my absolute favorite cloth diaper. I wish I would have tried these out in the first place. They are a pocket diaper, so they require stuffing. They have a stay dry lining, which I love, others may not. They come with two different microfiber inserts, infant and regular. Both the 4.0's and the Flip diaper cover have stretchy tabs on them, which I also love. It allows for more movement, but without leaking. They are a one size diaper, which means you adjust them as your baby grows. So you don't have to keep buying different sizes. They are suppose to fit babies from 7 to 35 pounds These diapers are one of the top reviewed cloth diapers I have seen. The only con I can think of is they would be a little too bulky for a newborn.
Juliet 6 and 1/2  Weeks






 
Juliet  16 Months

1 diaper 3 different sizes



Inside and Outside


Back To Homemaking

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post! I have been trying to research cloth diapers and so far the bumgenius products seem to have the best reviews. We have a LO due in March. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wish I would have started out with BG. However, I do like the Thirsties Duo Wrap size 1, to use on infants. I pair that with the Flip Infant Stay Dry, and it works great. I hope you found the information helpful. Congratulations on you new addition! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...