Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My favorite Cloth Diapers and CD Accessories

Favorite Cloth Diaper
Hands down my all around favorite cloth diaper is the BumGenius 4.0. My favorite all around cover is the Flip diaper cover. However, I really like the Thirsties Duo Wrap diaper cover, size 1, for newborns.

Favorite Insert
My favorite inserts for the covers are the Flip Stay Dry Inserts and Infant Stay Dry Insert.  I feel like prefolds are way too bulky, so I tend to stay away from them.
I like the microfiber inserts for the pocket diapers.

Favorite Wet Bag

I use the Planet Wise Large wet bag to put my dirty diapers in.  I have not had a problem with it leaking or ripping.  As long as I don't forget to zip it up, it holds in the odors very well.







Favorite Cloth Wipes

My favorite cloth wipes are the Thirsties Fab Wipes. They are a little expensive, but I think they are worth it.  They are soft and have held up very well.  I love how one side repels water, but the other side soaks it up.  That way, when I squirt water on the wipes, it will soak in on the side I squirted, but the other side keeps the water from going completely though to my hand.



Favorite Cloth Wipe Solution

I usually use water and a cloth wipe to clean up "messes". I use my peri bottle I got from the hospital to squirt water on the wipes. If I am out and about, I use Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion or disposable wipes.






Favorite Diaper Rash "Medication"

I love the Grovia Magic Stick.  It is cloth diaper safe. I have never had a problem with it making my diapers repel. It's easy to use, and you don't get your hands dirty.  Juliet likes to play with the cap when I am changing her, and when I am done she helps put the cap back on.





Favorite Cloth Diaper Detergent

Tiny Bubbles has been my go to diaper detergent. I have tried many others, but I always come back to Tiny Bubbles.






Favorite Diaper Sprayer

I have only owned one diaper sprayer, I can't compare it to any other ones. I can say that I absolutely love it.  It is the BumGenius Diaper Sprayer. It has held up well, and doesn't leak. You can also adjust the water pressure on it. We use this for more than just spraying off cloth diapers.  I use it to clean the potty training chair, vomit bowls, and cloths that have vomit or other "messes" on them.  This is probably the most important cloth diaper accessory I have.  We will leave it hooked up long after we are done cloth diapering.







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful list! Sounds like you have a wonderful stash of diapers and accessories. :) Do you have a spray hooked up to the toilet? I cloth diapered my 4th (towards the end) and 5th, but haven't with my 6th yet. I hope to switch soon so that I can potty train him, but want to install the toilet sprayer. (I saw a tutorial for a homemade one.) Life has just been too full and crazy (although blessed!) to think about cloth diapering him. He keeps me pretty busy as it is. Praying for you as your 4th should be here pretty soon, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a diaper sprayer!!! I can't believe I forgot to add it to the list. I use it for everything. Thank you for mentioning it.
    I never though I would have so many cloth diapers and accessories. I really need to get rid of some of the things I don't use.
    They have cloth training pants now. I purchased some for my second child, but she had too many issues with them, so we still use a Pull Up on at night.
    The new new little one should be here in about a month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...