Friday, January 4, 2013

36 Weeks and Head is Down

What a week!   Monday Jameson spent about two hours trying to get turned.  The most he turned was sideways.  The next day or two he was able to get turned head down!  We are hoping he stays that way.  The Braxton hicks contractions are getting more frequent and more painful.  I think he will be here the 18th or 19th.

Juliet is getting three molars in.  She had a low fever Tuesday night, so I figured it was the molars.  However, the next day her fever rose. I gave her some medicine through out the day to try and keep the fever down.  It reached 103.4 while she was on the medicine.  We ended up taking her to the ER.  We are waiting for the culture to come back, but it looks like she has a UTI.  Which Is what I suspected.  Last night was the first night she was really feeling better.  She is on antibiotics right now, so we are making sure she receives probiotic everyday.

Wednesday night, about 10pm we woke up to Josiah crying.  When I got back to his room, there was vomit everywhere. Poor little guy.
I am so blessed to be married to a man who will clean up vomit without me asking. He also washed all the bedding and toy that got vomited on.  He said it went four feet up the wall, all over Josiah's bed, and down the side of Jada's bed, and all over the floor.  This morning he was still a little under the weather, but no longer vomiting.
Now Jada is vomiting : (

Update:
After Jada started vomiting, Juliet joined in, shortly after Juliet, my mother started, next was my turn.  Justin was the only one not to get sick.  When we all were sick, he turned in to Super Dad.  I could not do anything to help.  It is the sickest I have been in years.  Justin stayed up all night with the kids who were vomiting.  Juliet is so little he had to make sure she was upright, and help her vomit. Meanwhile, he had to make sure sick Jada, hit the vomit bucket every time she started vomiting.  Any vomit that didn't make it the bucket he cleaned up. He also kept the washer and dryer going. All while checking on my mom and me.  I don't know how he did it.  He is on amazing husband and dad.
Today all the kids feel better.  My stomach is still a little upset,  my poor mom is still trying to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...