Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Week

It's already been one week since Jameson was born.  Jada still enjoys holding him.  They all still like giving him kisses.  Juliet likes to try and help me change Jameson's diaper by covering him up with a blanket while I change him.
He is a very content baby. He really doesn't cry or fuss much.  He is keeping his eyes open more and more everyday.  He is just the cutest thing when he opens his eyes.  I love babies.


When we arrived home with Jameson last week, our water lines were frozen, so we went without water for most the week.  I am so glad my mother was here to help.  She dealt with all the dirty dishes and cooking.  I don't know what I would have done with out her. Justin had to fill big jugs of water at his parents house, so we would have water for cooking, washing hands, etc.  It was such a relief when Justin was finally able to fix the water.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...