Thursday, January 17, 2013

Preparing and Waiting

Everything is packed for the hospital and the baby things are mostly set up. We are just waiting on Jameson to make his appearance.
My mom arrived two weeks ago, and is helping keep the kids entertained.  I am trying to keep the house and laundry up, so when I do go into labor, everything will be cleaned up.  I scrubbed the kitchen floor in hopes to start something, but it was to no avail.  I am only going to be 38 weeks tomorrow, so if he is not ready, scrubbing a floor is not going to do anything.

Josiah is a little excited about Jameson arriving, but he really doesn't talk about it much, mostly wonders when he is going to get here.
Jada is really excited though.  She talks about holding him and playing with him, she is ready.
Juliet has no idea what is about to happen.

Riding on the Dinosaur Train with Josiah as Mr. Conductor.  Grandma is hiding.
Everything has settled back to normal and everybody is well.  I am hoping everybody stays well at least for the next six months.
Making Pancakes with Grandma

I am hoping to get my membranes striped tomorrow, not to be confused with rupturing. Because the Midwife didn't check me last week, I don't know if I am dilated enough for her to even try.  Obviously if she can't strip my membranes, then the baby is not ready.  The reason we are doing this is because, if Jameson and my body are ready, then this will help labor start, and I can be close to a hospital when I go into labor.  An hour and 15 minute drive to the hospital while in labor is very painful.
We may have a baby tomorrow, or not.
Making pancakes with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...