Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to Dairy Free

Ever since I gave Jada some yogurt, I have been struggling to get her eczema under control.  It keeps getting a little worse every day.  I have made the decision to go dairy free again.  This should clear the eczema right up in about a month, unless she has developed a new allergy. Now I am trying to figure out what exactly I cooked all those months we were dairy free. 

Jameson is the gruntiest little baby.  He grunts when he is stretching, waking up, going to sleep, sometimes when he is just laying there, when he is moving around, when he wants to change sides when nursing, and sometimes when somebody touches him.  It's the craziest thing. I really need to get it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...