Sunday, February 3, 2013

How it all began!

Six years and four kids ago,I married the man of my dreams.  He is better than the man I dreamed of, if truth be told. I think I'm more in love with him today, than I was on our wedding day.  He is an amazing father, and husband.  He is one of the hardest working people I know.  He still makes me laugh and he is also incredibly good looking.

So, how did we meet? We met at a church we were both attending. When we first met, he thought I was still a teenager. (It's safe to say I can't pull that off anymore) I was 23 and he was 29.  Long story short we started dating.  Two weeks after we started dating, I knew he was the one I was going to marry.  Justin knew he was going to marry me when we started dating.  He wasn't going to just date me, he was dating me because he knew he was going to marry me.  Six months later we were engaged, five months after that we were married!
Justin

Jenny
This is right around the time he asked my parents if he could marry me


Dating

Dating, 4th of July

Dating, at my friends wedding
Wedding
Wedding


Wedding
Justin, Jenny, and Josiah
Justin, Jenny, Josiah, Jada, and I am prenant with Juliet

Family picture, I am pregnant with Jameson in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...