Saturday, March 23, 2013

9 Weeks



Where did the last nine weeks go? They have flown by. I am so enjoying my children. They make me laugh, daily. Where they come up with some of the things they say and do, I will never know. I am really treasuring this season in life.
Josiah and his new hat just like Dad's.
That being said, not all our days are filled with sunshine and roses. I had a Calgon, take me away day this past week.  I'm pretty sure all four were crying at the same time and if you were eating lunch at the Cafe across the street, I am sure you would have heard the screaming.

Showing Jameson their trains.

I know this is blurry, but I love how they both have real smiles.

Getting stronger.
Jameson is such an enjoyable baby. He rolled over for the first time the other day, he is smiling like crazy, and some of the sweet noises he makes, melt my heart. He does seem to be a little gassy at times, nothing horrible, but we do have to hold him a certain way and pace the floor with him. It's really not anything super stressful though.

Dad Pile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...