Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Organize, Order, and Odd heart stuff



We started spring cleaning last week. We organized and rearranged the pantry and cleaned out the dreaded refrigerator. The kids were very big helpers. They helped carry food items from one place to the other, scrubbed the refrigerator, and wiped different items down. They did a great job!



Josiah's car seat has started hurting his back. Since we drive almost an hour and a half just to go grocery shopping, I feel it is important that the kids are comfortable and safe while we are driving. So I began my quest in finding him a new booster seat. The problem was most of them have very little padding. I finally found one that I think is going to work out. It received good reviews, and it has a cushy seat. We have not tried it out yet, but I have high hopes for it. The car seat we bought is called The First Years Compass Booster Car Seat.

Playing in the box the car seat came in.

Also this week we received 25 Khaki Campbell ducklings. Our friend hatched them out just for us! It was a very nice surprise. We were thinking we would just get a few, and he ended up giving all the ducklings to us. I think ducklings are some of the cutest baby animals.


Last week, after I worked out, my chest started hurting. I though maybe I pulled something, and thought I really must be out of shape. It stopped hurting two days later. After it stopped hurting, I did a very light workout with Josiah. My chest started hurting again, but the next day it was even worse, I was having tons of heart palpitations, it felt like there was a weight on my chest, and when we listened to my heart we heard something odd. I went to the doctor the next morning and he also heard something. He thinks it is Mitral Valve Prolapse. It order to confirm that I have to get an EKG Echocardiogram. We are planning on getting that done on Friday Thursday, unless I start feeling as bad as I did again, then we will go to the ER.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...