Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Snow Day

We ended up getting some snow yesterday. It snowed most the day, however most of it melted as soon as it hit the ground. It finally started to stick around 5:00 pm. At about 6:30 pm Jada asked if she could go play outside. My tired self wanted to say no, but since this snow was probably going to be the last of the year I ended up saying yes. I dug out all their snow gear, and prepared to get them all dressed. As I ran around the house searching for Juliet's snow boots, Jada, much to my surprise, was getting all her snow gear on by herself. This made my job much easier. I put boots and gloves on them, and away they went. Jada taught Juliet the fine art of eating snow. We tried to build a snowman, but it ended up falling apart, and Juliet's little cheeks got very rosy. Juliet assured me she did not need want to come inside and that she was not too cold.
Josiah was at Grammy's house during our snow day.
Here comes the snow!

Funny girls.


Eating snow.

Eating more snow.

Juliet's place of choice to eat snow.

Butter and Miss Perky.

I couldn't resist adding this cutie.

Morning snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...