Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mighty Machines

Josiah 11 weeks
Josiah turned five this year. I remember when he was born thinking, "He is all mine. I don't have to give him back to anybody." It was such an exciting experience. I loved holding and snuggling him which was a good thing, because he was a pretty colicky baby. When he was born I thought he was the cutest baby I had ever seen. He really was an adorable baby. Now he is growing into such a delightful little boy. He is such a big help, and he watches out for his little brother and sisters.

This year, when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he said that he wanted a Mighty Machine cake, and for dinner he wanted chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Justin and I made Josiah's cake together and Josiah loved it. Zane and Danner, two of Josiah's cousins, were able to come over for cake, ice cream, and present opening. His favorite present turned out to be a suction cup bow and arrow. It was super cute watching him open it.

Here are a few pictures of Josiah and some from last week.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...