Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jada v.s. Interesting Creatures

"Mom, come look at this "intrusting" creature I just found!" A phrase Jada has been using frequently lately. It melts my heart when she tries to say interesting, and it comes out intrusting. She loves bugs, lizards, and especially kittens.
We have tons of June bugs that come out at night, and for the unlucky few that don't make it back home in the morning, they are captured by our little entomologist. She keeps her collection of bugs in a cubby located on the back of her trike. The bugs really creep me out, but she loves them. We were outside playing the other day when a June bug flew into my face at which point I screamed. Jada asked, "What Mom?" I replied, "A June Bug just flew into my face." In the sweetest voice she says, "Awe my little June Bug." It was like her bug just did something super cute. 
The other day we were out walking and without missing a beat she reached down and caught a horned toad. She has been trying to catch a lizard that lives in our yard, but it has been able to elude her....so far.
Oh how she loves her kitten. She had taken to the black one, The Tiger of Dinnello. It seems to have given up trying to escape her grasps.
Here are some pictures of her and some of her intrusting creatures she has found.

June Bugs!

The holding cell.


Jada's "Baby".


Horned Toad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...