Wednesday, August 20, 2014

14 Week Pregnancy Update



When this picture was taken I was just starting to suspect I might be pregnant.

I made it to the second trimester! The nausea is much better now. My uterus has grown very quickly with this pregnancy. I actually started to show very early.  For some reason the aches and pains have already started. I'm not sure if it's because this is my fifth pregnancy, or if it's because I'm getting older. I'm hoping a trip to the chiropractor will fix it though. :) At my last prenatal appointment I had an ultrasound done. Everything looked good except for a sub chorionic hemorrhage they found. It measured 3.8 x 2.2 x 3.2 cm. The midwife wasn't worried about it at all, in fact she barely mentioned it. We just need to make sure it has resolved, so I am scheduled for another ultrasound next week.


 I can't express enough how excited Jada is. She really, really wants the baby to be a girl. She is always picking things out for the baby and talking about the baby. She talks about how she will teach the baby things and hold the baby. She is ready for the baby to be here now! 







School is in full swing right now. Josiah is doing well. His best subject is math. We sometimes have meltdowns over reading, so instead of pushing him I decided to go back a few lights units. I'm glad I did. Everything is flowing better now.  I'm hoping to get our schedule posted soon. I would be such a mess with out a schedule. 

Jada does her KII curriculum whenever she asks. After the baby comes I will start working with her everyday on the KII curriculum. 

Juliet and Jameson get to play a lot. They also join us at circle time which is mostly geared towards them anyway. 

We have been gathering lots of vegetables out of the garden to eat at dinner. The other night we picked 17 ears of corn, and let me tell you that was not enough. They LOVE corn! Now I'm wishing I would have planted more. We had a nice summer this year, and right now is my most favorite time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...