Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life With Five Kids

I am really enjoying this season in life! I love having a bunch of little ones around. Now that the pregnancy hormones are almost gone I am feeling much better. I now look forward to waking up in the morning and facing the day, instead of almost being in tears feeling like everything was too over whelming. My body is taking a little longer to heal, but all in all I'm feeling great!

We have now established a schedule that we try to stick to each day. I feel everything goes much smoother with a schedule. The weather has been so nice lately the kids have been spending tons of time outside. They love it out there! Flowers are beginning to pop up! They have been taking care of a tiny sunflower they found. They put rocks around it and have been watering it. Unfortunately the back gate got left open and the chickens got in the front yard. The chickens went right for the little sunflower. The kids were so sad. Thankfully, we have a few more sunflowers popping up. 

Jackson has been growing too fast! He is such a sweet little baby. So quiet and easy. He sleeps so much! I can't believe it. I had no idea babies slept like this. We still can't believe how different he looks from the other kids. I'm seriously loving being a mama. I'm so happy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...