Saturday, May 30, 2015

Everybody VS The Flu

Last Saturday Josiah, Jada, Juliet and I started feeling sick. The next day the four of us were really sick. We had fevers, body aches, cough and congestion. It was miserable. Monday Justin had to go to work. It was a long day. The three older kids had high fevers I was trying to keep down, while taking care of an infant, while feeling absolutely awful myself. Jameson was still feeling ok so I sent him over to Grammy's. By Thursday Justin and Jameson came down with it.
Thursday just so happened to be Josiah's birthday. It did not go as I planned. We were all still feeling yucky. Grammy made his cake for him and cooked tacos for us. Even though he didn't feel good, the night before his birthday he found a specific shirt and pants he wanted to wear. He washed and dried them, and as soon as he woke up the next morning, he put them on. It was so sweet. 
Here we are a whole week later. The kids and I are feeling a lot better. We do have a lingering cough. Justin is still down. Baby Jackson has stayed healthy this whole time. I have to credit that to breastfeeding.
7 Years old!

                                                           Feeling sick, but still smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...