Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Father"s Day!

This is what we made for Justin for Father's Day.

The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.
 Proverbs 23:24

Things we Love about Dad

I love when dad takes me to work. ~ Josiah, 7 years old

I love about Dad when he buys stuff for my birthday. ~ Jada, 5 years old

I love playing with Dad. ~ Juliet, 3 years old

I love when Dad helps me build brick houses. ~ Josiah 

I love that he is a hard worker. ~ Jada 

I love snuggling with Dad. ~ Juliet

I love doing concrete with Dad. ~ Josiah

I love when he takes us to the zoo. ~J ada

I love that he reads to me. ~ Juliet

I love when Dad plays baseball with me.~ Josiah

I love when Dad gets me baby kittens. ~ Jada

I love when he plays doll house with me. ~ Juliet 

I love when Dad plays football with me. ~ Josiah

I love about Dad when we go somewhere with him. ~ Jada

I love when Dad snuggles with me this many times. (Holds up lots of fingers) ~ Juliet

I love that Dad works hard for me. ~ Josiah

I love when dad held me when I was a baby. ~ Juliet

I love when dad gives me money when I lose a tooth. ~ Josiah

I love when Dad helps me feed animals at the zoo. ~ Juliet

I love when Dad designs houses with me. ~ Josiah

I love Dad. ~ Jameson, 2 years old


 Happy Father’s Day to the BEST Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...