Thursday, March 3, 2016

Juliet vs A Rock


 All the kids were in bed for the night, when I heard some commotion coming from the girls' room. When I arrived at their room, Juliet was crying. I told them they needed to be quiet. Just then Juliet yelled, "There's a rock in my nose!"
I had her get out of bed and blow her nose. Nothing came out and it made her cry more causing her to suck more air up her nose making the rock go further up her nose. I texted Justin, he was still at work, and explained the situation. He said he was just leaving the job site. It would be a bit before he arrived home.
 I had Juliet lay down so I could look and see if I even saw a rock. I grabbed a flashlight and sure enough I could barely see it. It was way up there. I was now worried we might have to take her to the ER. I had her her blow her nose again with me holding the clear nostril shut so all the air would go out the blocked nostril. She really freaked out. She cried and said that it hurt. By now all the kids were out of bed trying to "help" the situation. I had them start a movie for her so we could calm her down. Once she was calm, I had her blow her nose again while I held her clear nostril shut. Still nothing. I told her to blow again and again until finally it flew out! Phew! Hopefully she never tries that again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...