Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Weeks

I'm in the home stretch.  If the baby comes when I predict, that means I only have 8 and a half weeks left.  It could be sooner than that, seeing how none of my kids have made it past 38 and a half weeks.  I am definitely feeling all the end of pregnancy aches and pains.  The braxton-hicks contractions are getting stronger.  Some are strong enough to make me stop what I am doing until they are over. This week was a little harder than I anticipated in the aches and pains department, but I am hoping for some relief, after I get into the chiropractor. 
At this point, the baby should be about 3 pounds and 16 inches.

29 Weeks        27 Weeks        25 Weeks
28 Weeks        26 Weeks        31 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...